The Industry Standard for High Performance, Ease of Use, and Portability
A Feature Rich, Battle-Tested, In-Memory Data Grid with Java, .NET, C/C++, and REST APIs
Scale your application’s performance with a production-proven, in-memory data grid for both Linux and Windows that delivers fast data access with industry-leading performance and ease-of-use, integrated high availability, powerful APIs, and comprehensive management tools. Deployable both on-premise and on public clouds, ScaleOut StateServer incorporates a decade of technology development and has been put to the test across a wide variety of industries and use cases.
The benefits of StateServer Include:
- Fast Access to Data — In comparison to disk-based storage, in-memory data grids (IMDGs) dramatically lower access latency for fast-changing data. The key to maintaining this fast access as the workload grows is to scale throughput by adding servers. The IMDG distributes stored data across all servers within a cluster, enabling all servers to simultaneously share a portion of the access workload.
- Integrated Scalability and High Availability — Scalability is in ScaleOut's DNA. Every aspect of our in-memory data grid’s architecture is designed to deliver linearly scalable performance with integrated high availability. This means that you can add servers to meet the demands of your business and always expect fast response times in accessing your data.
- Ease of Use to Keep Your TCO Low — Whether it’s deploying and managing a ScaleOut cluster or developing a new application, ScaleOut make ease of use a top priority. The goal is to take care of the grid’s inner workings and keep the APIs as simple as possible so that you can focus on your application’s structure and performance. ScaleOut StateServer automates cluster membership, data partitioning, and load-balancing, and it self-heals with automatic rebalancing after a server failure.
ScaleOut StateServer is the first platform to integrate in-memory data storage and computing for discovering actionable insignts in live, operational data.
An overview of StateServer's capabilities includes:
- Comprehensive Features - With APIs for Java, .NET, & C/C++ and REST, ScaleOut StateServer offers a full range of powerful yet easy to use features for storing and managing memory-based data.
- Massive datasets are instantly available in ultra-fast RAM distributed across any size server array
- Designed for High Availability - If a server goes offline or loses network connectivity, ScaleOut StateServer automatically retrieves data from other servers in the grid, and it creates new replicas as necessary to maintain redundant storage.
- Powerful Feature Set - ScaleOut StateServer incorporates an extensive set of optional features that give application developers the flexibility they need to implement complex operational systems.
- Powerful Management Tools - ScaleOut StateServer’s centralized management console and command line control program make it easy for IT managers to perform configuration and control tasks from one location and build management scripts.