Red Hat OpenShift
Red Hat OpenShift can Accelerate Digital Transformation through DevOps
It has been shown that with OpenShift there is an impressive 531% average five-year ROI with $1.29 Million average annual benefits per 100 developers per year
Crossvale's Mentored Approach to Simplifying and Demystifying PaaSDelivered by Certified Red Hat Consultants, the Crossvale OpenShift Launch Pad unleashes your PaaS initiative properly. Crossvale certified OpenShift consultants deliver hands-on guidance to your staff so that you may gain value quickly, efficiently, securely and correctly.
For more information on Crossvale OpenShift Launch Pad please download the information sheet
OpenShift is Red Hat's Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that allows developers to quickly develop, host, and scale applications in a cloud environment. With OpenShift you have a choice of offerings, including online, on-premise, and open source project options.
Develop, Deploy, and Manage existing and container-based applications seamlessly across physical, virtual, and public cloud infrastructures has never been greater. Crossvale leverages Red Hat’s OpenShift Container Platform to help application development and IT operations teams modernize applications, deliver new services, and accelerate development processes.
- Deliver your latest innovation to market faster and stay ahead of your competition.
- Accelerate application development by giving your developers and system administrators the tools they need to get the job done.
- Enable DevOps and department-wide collaboration..
Get Fact Sheet
OpenShift capabilities include:
- Ability to run multiple languages, frameworks, and databases on the same platform
- Ability to quickly and easily create applications on demand directly from the tools developers use most
- The opportunity to deploy and run applications and microservices in an immutable, container-based platform based on Docker.
- Automation of application builds, deployments, scaling, health management and more leveraging integrated components from Kubernetes
Get Fact Sheet