JBoss Fuse Service Word
JBoss Fuse Service Works is a Lightweight Service Delivery Framework
"Using JBoss Enterprise Middleware has greatly improved our work. By vastly improving the speed of data integration, customer information is now shared in real time. This shared knowledge allows us to offer a better quality of response to our customers."
Laurent Savage, Proejct Devision Manager, Vilogia
JBoss Fuse Service Works is Red Hat’s middleware solution for application integration, messaging, SOA, and service governance requirements. It combines the core ESB technology from JBoss Fuse and technical innovations from popular open source communities like SwitchYard and Overlord. This comparision sheet gives information how much savings can be made by using fuse service works.
- Ability to connect to all enterprise assets for automated solutions
- Increase business agility and faster times to solutions
- Improve IT responsiveness
- Easier and faster mobile and BPM projects
- Easier transition to open hybrid cloud architecture
Get Fact Sheet
- Integrate applications and services, handle business events, and automate business processes more efficiently.
- Create reusable and flexible business services.
- View the business service metrics and proactively respond for efficient operations.
- Use the popular, pattern-based Apache Camel integration framework to easily integrate and connect to your heterogeneous apps, systems, and services on premise or in the cloud.
- Control the life cycle of business services—from design to development to deployment—while adhering to defined policies and promoting reuse.
- Avoid vendor lock-in and significantly cut your total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Enable Service orchestration
- Easier web service and REST implementations
Get Fact Sheet