Software AG Integration Cloud
Software AG’s Integration Cloud seamlessly connects with Private Cloud or On-Premise Enterprise Service Bus installations.
Cloud-Based Solutions, Powered by Software AG Technology
Integration Cloud is an integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) that connects cloud-based and on-premises applications, and empowers business users without creating new silos of integration logic and assets.
- Elimination of integration silos
- Faster time-to-value by eliminating lengthy hardware procurements and installation processes
- Scales on demand to meet the requirements of the business
- Lower TCO due to elimination of maintenance and upgrade projects
- Greater flexibility as users can work from anywhere
- Greater re-use of existing integration investments
- Improved customer satisfaction by reducing customer service errors caused by bad data
- Faster business implementation of SaaS applications
Get Fact Sheet
- Tenant registration and self-service (user and role management) are key capabilities of webMethods Integration Cloud.
- The UI can be accessed using any modern browser, and it supports guided development using wizards to help create integrations.
- Integration Cloud offers drag-and-drop transformation and mapping so you cancall operations that provide transformation andenrichment within your integrations
- Integration Cloud provides out-of-the-box connectivity to SaaS applications, such as Salesforce®,ServiceNow and StrikeIron™
- If you use webMethods on-premises, you can connect your webMethods IntegrationServer to Integration Cloud to create cloud-to-on-premises integrations
Get Fact Sheet