About Our Leadership
At Crossvale, we value results. requirements. innovation. customers.We founded Crossvale in August 2001. Our mission was to build a professional services firm that offered more than just technical excellence. We wanted to deliver business value in a world where technology is essential but intimidatingly misunderstood, and where making development a commodity doesn’t deliver the goods. And especially, we wanted to do so as an ethically-driven, honorable partner to both our clients and our employees. At Crossvale, our focus is on results -- our customers' successes. Since day one, we have remained steadfast to this objective, as we recognize that our success depends on the successes of our clients. Mutually assured success has served us well, providing clear direction to our team and earning the trust of numerous clients.
Our corporate culture is shaped by three mantras:
- Effort does not matter. Results do.
- Respect requires candor, even when uncomfortable.
- Never mess with people’s money (neither our employees’ nor our clients’)
- Manage and grow key accounts
- Educate and support technically-challenging, early adoption customers
- Trail-blaze new products and technologies in world-wide public forums.
Conor Brankin, CEO
Our Leadership Team:
- Conor Brankin. CEO Conor is a co-founder and CEO of Crossvale, Inc., a professional services firm focused on delivering best of breed solutions to the financial services, energy, healthcare and government verticals. The founders’ vision was to create an organization to maximize the performance of people, processes and technologies for its customers with complex legacy software issues; Conor continues to lead Crossvale with this mission in mind.
Conor is a well known Systems Architect and has solved challenges for some of the largest and well known organizations, such as the U.S. Air Force, BBVA Compass, The State of Pennsylvania and many more.
Conor earned his degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the University of Manchester, England.
- John Awtry, CFO John joined Crossvale in 2013 to assist in strategic planning as well as to implement controls and processes consistent with the company's strategic vision. Excited that Crossvale is poised for a period of rapid expansion, John draws on his experience and education to ensure the company is structured to operate efficiently and profitably.
John earned undergraduate degrees in Finance and Economics from Midwestern State University, as well as an MBA from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Ian Purdy, Managing Director of Crossvale Europe Ian was born in Co. Down, Northern Ireland and obtained a MEng. in Electronic Systems Engineering from University of Aston in Birmingham and subsequently worked in the BT software centre in Belfast for eleven years. In 2000, Ian moved to Fujitsu Telecoms Europe Limited and then in 2002, following a major downturn in the telecoms industry, he was part of the management buy out team that set up Asidua Limited. During the following 12 years Ian was CTO at Asidua, until they were acquired by Civica in November 2014. Ian then moved into the role of Solution Director on NI Government projects until June 2016.
- Todd Millard, Director of Business Development Todd brings over 15 years of experience in business management and 5 years experience in technical analysis. Todd’s business management roles have been in positions of General Manager, District Manager, Region Director, and Vice President, with a strong focus on business development. Industry experience includes retail, housing, finance, software, semiconductor manufacturing and consulting. At Crossvale Todd’s duties include marketing automation, marketing administration, sales process development, CRM technology administration, business relationship development, business development strategic planning, website, social media and content marketing oversight, as well as oversight of our Customer Experience Management - Location Analytics solution.
Todd earned his degree in Business Administration from Western International University and Computer Engineering from University of Texas at Dallas.
- Scott Johnson, Technical Solution Architect Scott has worked in IT for over 15 years, specializing in the discipline of middleware integration for 12 of those. Having worked as a Middleware / B2B / EAI production operations engineer for a number of years, Scott learned what works and doesn't with solutions when they make it to the field. He took that experience and now works to make sure that what is being designed and built under his care as a Technical Solution Architect will run effectively and efficiently, providing value, not just to the customer, but also to the people who actually look after the end product.
With a keen interest in developing people's potential, Scott oversees the Crossvale contingent on-site in Birmingham, AL.
Scott earned his Bachelor of Information Technology degree from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia.
- José Ángel Alonso, Solution Architect José, like many in the Crossvale team, has extensive international experience in capacities such as functional analyst, technical analyst, solutions architect and strategic consultant. José brings a fresh vision to the team, from his background in numerous industries, ranging from financial services, to utilities, to transportation.
José joined Crossvale in 2013, however, his relationship with the company goes back several years, when they collaborated on a core banking replacement project in Alabama. He now is the lead on a major project, representing Crossvale in Spain.
He studied Systems Technical Engineering at the Universidad de Almeria, Spain where he also received his Master’s degree in Computer Engineering.